Outdoor trash can
1. It is formed by bending steel plate.
2. Carry out cutting and welding according to their respective characteristics, and carry out some adjustment procedures.
3. After the product is polished and dust removed, pickling, sandblasting and electrostatic spraying are carried out.
Wood strip part
1. Open the logs into the specifications and drying treatment required for the chair strips (natural drying or steam drying)
2. Then carry out a series of post-processes to ensure the flatness of the chair strips before the paint treatment can be carried out.
3. After spraying the wood several times with the primer, sand it to remove the burrs on the surface of the wood, and then spray the paint.
1. It is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic, plastic or high-quality galvanized thin iron sheet.
2. Put the thin iron sheet of specific size on the punching machine for punching.
3. Take samples for inspection by sampling inspection.