Precautions for automatic sensor bin
1. When installing the battery, pay attention to the positive and negative poles of the battery.
2. Be sure to use a clean cloth to clean the trash can. Please do not reward households for flushing with water, because the circuit part of the trash can is composed of many electronic components, which may damage the internal electronic components when exposed to water and moisture.
3. During the process of opening the lid, do not use external force to press the lid or flip the lid quickly to avoid damage to replacement parts.
4. When the power is exhausted, the battery should be replaced in time to prevent battery fluid leakage from damaging the electronic components.
5. Avoid using trash cans in direct sunlight or excessively humid environments.
6. Keep the sensor window clean to ensure the normal sensor function of the barrel head.
7. Please do not mix acid and alkaline batteries, and do not mix rechargeable batteries and disposable batteries.
8. Please do not disassemble and repair it privately or replace parts with other accessories.