Advantages of plastic trash cans:
(1) It is made of high-density polyethylene or polypropylene by injection molding, which is environmentally friendly and durable.
(2) Brand-new raw materials, effectively preventing the corrosion of weak acids and weak bases.
(3) The seamless structure design, the leak-proof structure 100% passed the test.
(4) The inside of the barrel is smooth and clean, which reduces garbage residue and is easy to clean.
(5) The barrel, the mouth and the bottom of the barrel are specially reinforced and thickened, which can withstand various external forces (such as collision, lifting and falling, etc.).
(6) It can be nested on each other and has a lighter weight, which is convenient for transportation and saves space and costs.
(7) It can be used normally in the temperature range of -30℃~65℃.
(8) It can be widely used in various environments, and can be used for garbage sorting and collection, such as property, factory, sanitation, etc.
Disadvantages of plastic trash cans: Compared with steel wooden trash cans, they are not as strong. As far as the quality trash can is concerned, it is not that strong.